The following instructions will show you how to choose/change the featured image of your community.
Where is it?You can think of this image as the "profile picture" of your community. It appears in two places:
- On the upper left corner of your community's homepage at [yourtown].recovers.org
- On the Recovers Communities page at recovers.org/communities
How Can I Change It?
The featured image can be chosen/changed by following these steps:
1. From the Community Admin Dashboard, click on the button inside the Information box labeled "Update Featured Image"
2. Click on "Choose File"
3. Choose the image you want on your hard drive. Don't worry about the size, we'll take care of it.
4. Click on "Update Featured Image"
5. If you navigate back to the homepage of your community at [yourtown].recovers.org, you should now see your new community featured image.